Nainital Tourism Best time to Visit
Nainital is one of the most famous hill station of Uttarakhand and Northen India and though lots of information are available on internet , social media and qus& answer sites still some myth about Nainital tourism best time to visit are still prevalent.
MYTH #1 -Best Time to Visit Nainital is May and June and during the Weekends.
REALITY #1 -Best Time to Visit Nainital
Yes if your are thinking about kids holidays and school vacation then you might be right in deciding about visiting Nainital during the mentioned period.
But be aware it is a nightmare ( yes absolutely right ) to visit Nainital during this period.You probably will get following unpleasant surprises in stored for you
1. Long ques of vehicles and traffic jams everywhere you go, you cannot easily park your vehicle, forget about travelling in your car inside Nainital during the season time.
2. Hotels accommodation tariff increased by about 200 %
Yes ! this is one of the steepest hike you can witness other than petrol in recent times.
A good 3 star hotel which can be easily available in range of less than 3000 per night suddenly starts asking for staggering 5500 to 6000 per night
Some hotels ( mostly mall road hotels ) starts auctioning the rooms on per day basis.
Yes you heard it right !
This is every year story that you cannot find a booking of all 3 nights ( in case you are willing to stay ) at one stretch, hotels auctioning it on per day basis and higher the demand higher the price and you need to to pay hefty amount for mediocre hotels
3.You feel you are in Chandani Chowk of Delhi
With thousands of peoples all around . Why I am here ? For peace and nature ! Forget it , It is caous everywhere
4. Be ready for paying double price everywhere and in some places of sightseeing in Nainital triple rates charged for you fault of visiting this hill station during the peak time.
5. Witness the a majority of cheap crowd visiting Nainital during the peak period.
6. Where is the Lake of Nainital ?
Lake epicenter of Nainital tourism almost dried up this summer of 2017 and it is one of the most dreadful sign for this lake city
7.Celebrating New Year in Nainital ??
Drunken crowd in Mall Road mostly from around areas.Tariff of hotels in Nainital which can really ashamed Singapore hotels also during this period.
8. Is it a hill station ?
With temperature raising arounf 38- 40 Degress in noon and around 25 Degress in morning and evening you will wonder if this is a hill sation where again you have to be inside the ac room or car for getting relaxation